Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sincerely, Barack Obama: Why I Must Fire my Speech Coach.

Posted via Gypsy Daughter, NEW YORK, NY (USA):

Dearest Supporters:

This evening was for Me to declare and unite us in OUR point-of-view. It was also for us to become stronger, through bringing the Moderate Republican, Moderate Democrat and teetering Independent persons in our worlds to our sides.

Thus, it is with the deepest regret that I must offer this letter as one of apology, I crushed all of you in the ways following ways, and apologize from my heart's deepest chambers for NOT:

1. allowing, you, my loyal supporters, many of whom probably flew to Denver at their own expense to support me, to applaud my strongest points at the key moments;

2. pausing at key delivery moments, such as the final "America" 'Call to Arms (in the non-militaristic way)'. "America, we are...we should..." sounded like "America (no pause) let's go get some sushi or a burger this evening (sans enthusiasm). Translation? Speedy and Blase.

Sincerely,
Barack Obama

I will not see Roe v. Wade overturned. If McCain wins, it will be on its back. Journalism Interns only ask for Course Credit and for a Resume Builder. I suggest a call to the Departments at Northwestern, NYU or Columbia. I'll even get your people the number.

* DISCLAIMER (for extremely informed Poli-Sci Majors): I am neither one of you currently, nor plan to be one of you in the future. I am simply a well-traveled, broadly-read wanderer, expressing a curious and reasonably informed point-of-view.

No comments: